Monday, September 16, 2024

Slipping memories

When V was younger, I used to drop him at stairs of the pre-school every morning. And every morning, without fail, he used to give me 30 hugs, rights on the stairs. He wasn't even 3 yet, but he would gladly count 30 hugs before going to school. :) For me, it was one of the highlights of the day.

When he was 3, T used to call Amazon as daana-avutta, which was a mispronunciation of "download the voot app". He must have heard that from a television advt.

The way these words have entered our family's vocab and made their homes here: gaana-song, waain, yay, n***gu pants, mittar, doodhu...

The phase when V refused to get any pics clicked and deliberately made a frown face in ALL of them.

.........................

I am really thankful to the person/team at Google Photos who thought of flashing old curated pics to their users. Thank you :)

Also, to the team working on blogspot. Please dont kill this.. ever. I already hate you a bit for google podcasts. 

1 comment:

Abhijit Bhave said...

haha. Sweet. And same here, I dont like Google for killing Podcasts and shoving it into the very busy YT Music app. Also, why did they have to kill Google RSS Reader. Thanks to Feedly.. I still survive.. but still.