So here is a list of stuff taken care of during this weekend:
1. Indulging in something constructive - started a wood work project. It is going pretty well so far.
2. Clean and declutter - managed to clean unsightly grime from the corners of marble floors. What worked in the end was sheer brute force, i sanded them off with some fine sand paper :)
3. Get a pretty thing for the house - a beautiful lamp shade. Wall mounted of course, because nothing is safe within a height of 3 feet anymore.
4. Take care of greens - worked some more on our "kitchen garden" in the balcony. Proud to say that our mint and tomatoes are doing just fine thank you very much.
5. Go social - managed to meet three different sets of friends. I guess we should do this one a little more often.
6. Be happy - ohh yes. :) four whole days with T and K made me very very happy indeed.
And T loved his new "gaaadi". So did we. Touchwood.