Monday, February 20, 2017

Sons and Noses

Wonderful sunshiny days. Perfect picnic weather. And we are trying to make the most of it.

Now that Vedu has started walking, I have developed two mental radars. Both kids have to be tracked ALL THE TIME. They have an uncanny knack for getting into trouble. Little Vedu hasnt started talking yet, but he has perfected a way to mock me when I shout "No, dont do that."

It's hilarious actually.
-----------------------------------------
My resolve to get more disciplined has worked a bit. I have started logging (Journal) and slogging (workout)
-----------------------------------------

I need some new music. Like good music. I dont have the patience to listen to VH1 for hours anymore. I am yet to start on soundcloud (sorry :| )
-----------------------------------------
Both kids are down with the flu. Hence the title :(

No comments: