Tuesday, May 14, 2019

5 Things

My daily dose of calm (through the ever humble google assistant) suggested today to list down 5 things I am grateful for.

This is a difficult task. Reason one being that I didn't know where to begin. And reason two, because once I started, I didn't know when to stop :|. Of course I am infinitely grateful to God for my family and everything related to it. People, our health, abilities and attitude, faith, home and belongings, jobs, places... and you know everything.  So today I am only going to list the external factors.

So here's the list:

1. Modern medicine
2. Technology
3. Human instincts. The positive ones, and some of the grey ones.
4. The night sky on a moonless night
5. The smell of morning, in a non-polluted green place
6. Trees that blossom in summers
7. Art and music
8. Books
9. Food. The mind boggling wide varieties of dishes around the world. And the fact that I can have anything I want right here.
10. The fact that most of us have living conditions which would have been unimaginable even for royalty just 100 years ago. So yeah, I am grateful for indoor plumbing.

well one can go on and on.

No comments: