Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rosy Sunday..

Pehle toh.. I do not like classes scheduled on a sunday morning. Sundays are sacred.
Worse yet are sunday morning classes which get cancelled.. 
After you hav got up and shampooed :( 

Can you comprehend the sheer effort that goes into making yourself get up early on a sunday.. phew.

On the brighter side, I got up in time for breakfast and discovered that sunday menu is good indeed. 

And the newspaper, with a mug of coffee.. mm.. ultimate combination.

It isnt so bad. Hehe.


Yes, yesterday the vella me did something worthwhile.. Came across this cute simple tutorial about making paper roses.. 

http://dozidesign.blogspot.com/2008/05/paper-flower-tutorial.html

Doesnt even take a minute.

So, I thought.. Why not. And here they are :D




(Tushi/Bhave/Gigi/Rabiya/Jo - Can you identify the things other than these paper roses in the picture.. ?
Hint: Ritu wont know any of these. :D )

4 comments:

Ritesh K Bansal said...

You know when I saw this pic on Orkut, I first thought what it is with roses ..

What is it?

tushar said...

Looks like a cork to me ....
So ritu if its a cork ....you dont know bout them ....

Abhijit Bhave said...

Rudraksh.. and a cork (sounds like.. ) ... hmm... Sorry, had to put that one in ! Madhu .. you laughed, am sure. Please say Yes!

Madhu said...

Yes dear.. I laughed :)

And its not a rudraksh.. its a pine cone from that kerala beach (where you were not there ;P)

and the cork is from our last mumbai night.. from that wine bottle u got..