Saturday, December 06, 2008

So how did I end up here?

Really.. how?

First of all let me state that I have come across some ultimately extraordinary people in my life. Somehow MNIT was full of them. There are a few (few) here too.. 
Now these are really talented, intelligent and thoughtful people. Those who have a mind of their own, and are capable of having genuine opinions and thoughts. 
But somehow, most of them (us??) are unsatisfied with their lives. Its not what we wished for and wanted. What went wrong? 
Did we dream beyond reality, or am I being too hasty in passing judgements? maybe in the longer run things will be as they are supposed to be. 
Everybody gets what they want..

yeah, right !! o_O

By the way.. I just came back from a 5 hour shopping trip. fruitless. Couldnt find a single pair that fits. Damn it. Just got the shoes today.
Most of the stores simply dont believe in storing formal wear for women! 
Shameless pigs !

No comments: