Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rekindling an old flame

We met again by chance, pure chance.

It had been years since I had seen him last. Over the years I had come to believe it was a childish infatuation.
But now it feels like it was just yesterday.
I discovered I still enjoyed his quips, his witty remarks still had me in splits. I took a liking to him almost instantaneously(again).

He persuaded me to spend some time together over coffee. It was a great success.
Dinner went well too. A fun filled evening is my kind of thing. I never cared for those candlelit romantic nights anyways.

That evening, I took some time rethinking my decisions. I mean, what else does a girl want ? A witty guy who can make her laugh..

A couple of days more and I came to the conclusion. It was rather easy..

I am never letting go of Douglas Adams again.

No comments: