Monday, October 26, 2009

:)

Genuine appreciation goes a long long way.
It holds the ability to make you smile whenever u are reminded of it.

The first time I remember receiving such appreciation dates back to 2003. We were in III year I guess and had a fashion show in college. Never practiced, no rehearsals at all. In fact the dresses we wore were also anything we could lay our hands on to. Our group was a strange and funny assortment of people mostly from archi. For me it was the first experience of walking on the ramp. After finishing my walk when I went back to the lineup, my partner in the show - SJB says - "You were marvelous" and meant every word of it. And I seriously felt the genuine appreciation- without any hidden intentions. And it was one of the best compliments I have ever received in my life.

And now SJB and BG are getting married. I am sure they are going to be the most creative couple ever. Best of luck dears.. I hope I can attend the wedding. Will try. :)

No comments: