Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Quirpost

Just went through a change of address. The process is more tiring than I had imagined. Most of my stuff is still dumped in the lobby(Its not really a lobby, just an extension of living room. But Lobby is such a cute name for a room). It will take us at least a week to arrange everything. Difficult in a working week of course. Anyways, the thing I am most excited about is painting the table. Bought primer, paint, brushes etc... I am so looking forward to the weekend.

In an ideal world, I would be a carpenter. And make beautiful things.
I really envy the guy on "While you were Out".. He has got some awesome amazing tools. I bet I can make some serious great stuff if I had those.

or a weaver. yup.. I could be a weaver. And make... mm.. carpets. Yeah quirky carpets. They would be called - quirpets

:)

No comments: