Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tidbits from here and there

Its Happy Bday time.. :) of my favorite Deity.. The coolest and the most awessome one.

Exams going one.. 3 down, 4 to go. And ohh my God, I wrote so much today.. It was insane.. I took two extra sheets and my handwriting was so bad I was ashamed of myself. but then, had to keep up the speed.

And I miss MNIT so much. Specially during this time. it was so much more fun there. :

We had the Dahi Handi here in the hostel in the morning. yeah I wonder why they chose that time. People were not even up. But, I do love it so much. Saw it once in Pune. Too bad I missed it this time.

And I have started making a list of all the stuff I have to buy. And this time I will remember to carry the list with me when I go shopping..

:)

1 comment:

sreeni sreedharan said...

Dahi Handi.
what is it?