Sunday, August 31, 2008

Of Nimbus and Airbus

Finally here.. again.
This time I made the journey all alone =) and quite well I should add.

Found excellent avenues to dine(ohh ok, breakfast), see and shop. Met interesting people and learnt equally interesting things (for e.g. I should be a Sri Lankan and could be a model : )

Went for a hike today. A place called Labi. There is a small waterfall and a 2 km hike before that. It was a picnic- all Indian families. And as usual, towards the end, people started playing antakshari !! I let everybody down (i am the freshest arrive from India, they expected me to be fluent in bollywood songs) by not coming up with even a single song :) I m not too good at this.

As a punishment i was made to sing a solo.. Yeah I know. It was horrible.
What's even funnier is that one person, the good sport he is (bless him), he even danced to the song !! Believe me, it was good fun.

Needless to add, the trek was awesome. Untouched rain forests. I collected some leaves. And sadly they got spoiled since i forgot to take them out of my jeans pocket. Anyways, what reamins is the memory. And that i have.

More to come. :)

No comments: